Summa sidvisningar

Alla föreningars förebild;GAIS

Alla föreningars förebild;GAIS

söndag 13 april 2008

My beautiful reward. part 1

Fick ett mail av kat;
"I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad at the board-stupid people but that is all i can be, mad. Since i have been watching you trying to make the best for this club for 3 years and this is the thank you you get. Fuck them. If anyone of the board members have done 1/10 of what you have tried to do for this team Göteborg Högsbo would have had a woman team in the league for a year ago. Now, thanks to the boards they will be the last place in divison 1 come next march 2009. Take my word for it. I am mad. So mad I never want to see the Högsbo arena ever again. It makes me almost want to cry, i am soo mad, we talk when i come, you will alwys be my best coach. Later, K".
Tror att kat har spelat sin sista match för klubben. Mer senare,
/h

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Det där låter för jäkligt. Vad är det som hänt?